When you suffer from dust mite allergies, to get the most from your AcarZero™ device and not void its effect, you must follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization.
- Rooms must be furnished with items that can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Environmental humidity must not exceed 50%.
- Eliminate all carpets, rugs, stuffed animals, curtains and anything that could afford dust mites a site to nest and grow.
- Wash the bed linens at least once a week at 60° C.
- Air out the rooms often to eliminate the allergens present.
- Avoid smoking in rooms where allergy sufferers are present.
- Limit contact with pets.
- Use a mattress of a synthetic material with removable cover so that it can be washed at least once every three months and replaced every four years.
- Cover the mattress and pillows with special liners.
- Use a pillow made of a synthetic, washable material and replace it every two years.
- For household cleaning, use vacuum cleaners with HEPA -High Efficiency Particulate Air- filter that does not release particles larger than 0.3 micron, that is the dimensions of a dust mite.
Strategy for an effective defence
against dust mites
|Choose a non-allergenic mattress from one of our partners' brands.|
|Integrate the mattress using the AcarZero™ BED defence system. The special patented EasyLink™ on the mattress makes it is perfectly compatible.|
|Increase the level of protection through the addition AcarZero™ PILLOW.|
|Reach the maximum level of protection by integrating these with AcarZero™ HOME.|